SJA works diligently evaluating viable exit strategies in line with capital market conditions while assessing company-specific attributes (therapeutic indication, phase of development, regulatory pathway, existing investor base) to match clients with suitable financing vehicles including M&A, Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and Reverse Mergers.
SPACs / Reverse Mergers — leverage strong relationships with Sell-Side Banks identifying public shells, submitting proposals to win auctions, and negotiating / closing term sheets on behalf of private companies seeking listings on public market exchanges (NASDAQ).
Specialize in Private-To-Public Structured Transactions
- Liquidity Focus – target exit / publicly traded vehicle within 12-36 months from initial investment
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Alternative Public Offerings (APOs): SPACs / Reverse merger with a publicly traded company / Form-10
- Public Financing Vehicles – Shelf Offerings (PIPE, S3, S1), ATM, equity lines
- Identified, awarded, negotiated, and closed a public shell / term sheet with Flex Pharma (FLRX) resulting in Salarius Listing on NASDAQ via a reverse merger
- Facilitated a $10.9M equity line with Aspire Capital
- Closed a $11M S1 offering with Ladenburg Thalmann Funding Salarius Pharmaceuticals through phase 1 / 2 clinical milestones